THIS NOVEMBER WE GATHERIN'
IN ST. MICHAEL
CELEBRATE FETING AND FOOD
- The parish was carved in 1640-1641
- Michael survived by name as one of the original six parishes in 1629 by Governor Sir William Tufton
- Bridgetown is a central hub for the public transport network
- The Harbour Features several sugar towers which loads locally produced sugar onto transport ships and a tower for loading flour for transport
- Michael’s Cathedral was elevated to the cathedral status Bishop who arrived in Barbados to head the newly created Diocese of Barbados and Then Leeward Island